Report : BraCa to Robinho !!!


O Principe’ could be heading back to Spain and he could stir up a storm by joining his old club’s eternal enemies.


Robinho’s uncertain future at Manchester City continues to draw speculation and the latest rumours suggest that he could be on his way back to Spain’s Primera Division.
According to Sport, the ex-
Real Madrid forward has apparently offered his services to Barcelona, just a week after informing the president of another of his former clubs, Santos’ Marcelo Teixeira, that he was unhappy and ready to leave Eastlands.
The 25-year-old has openly expressed his admiration for the Blaugrana after the Catalans won unmitigated praise this past season for playing attractive, attacking football while bagging ‘el gran triplete’.
“So far, there have only been speculations. There is nothing concrete and I haven’t received any offers,” he was quoted as saying by Sport.
“The only thing I can say is that Barcelona are a great team and everybody would love to play for them.”
The Brazilian then went on to reiterate that he made the right decision back in August last year to demand an exit from the Santiago Bernabeu.
“I left because I was not happy. I do not regret the decision and I’m comfortable at Manchester City,” he explained.
Finally, he spoke briefly about his compatriot Kaka’s move to Los Merengues:
“I wish him good luck at Madrid and I hope that he can become the best in the world again.”


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire